In 2019, Timstar became a part of the WF EDUCATION GROUP to offer you a more complete, more relevant offer - focused on innovative and intelligent solutions and spaces.
SAME team, SAME passion!
We have not changed, only our offer has evolved. You will always find our team available to take good care of your enquiries and orders and our in-house design team will support you to deliver your projects, regardless of the space, regardless the size.
Since our beginnings back in 1970, we have endeavoured to be the premier supplier of laboratory and educational products and services to schools in the UK and Internationally.
Our team are all dedicated to supporting teachers and technicians by providing the products and solutions they require to improve academic outcomes.
We pride ourselves on the choice we can offer to our customers, providing access to a wide range of recognised brands, as well as our range of exclusive, innovative science resources under the trademark name ‘Benchmark’.
We are committed to supporting teachers and technicians to inspire children to work scientifically and develop skills and decision making that will prepare them for the workplace.
Timstar is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
We commit to:
- Source and promote product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Maintain compliance with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2006.
- Maintain compliance with The Producer Responsibility (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007.
- Active commitment to reduce the amount of landfill waste produced and driving a strategy to recycle waste produce.
- Using biodegradable or recyclable packing materials and only using FSC certified sources of cardboard.