Ensuring your equipment is serviced and maintained regularly, is essential for prolonging the life of your machines, retaining full Health & Safety compliance, and ultimately keeping your students and staff safe.
Book yours today to ensure you are keeping your staff and your students safe.
Our helpful Maintenance team are happy to talk through your requirements and help you to book the right package for your department...
Why choose TSL?
- A well-established, reliable maintenance service provider
- Fully accredited with up-to-date qualifications
- Comprehensive, tailored packages to save you time and money
- Our full offering is available nationwide
- Maintenance with dust and fume extraction (LEV) testing and certification for laser cutters, heat bays, fume cupboards, kilns & more – carried out by our engineers.
- Maintenance only - only servicing is required to be carried out by our engineers.
- Laser Cutters – full service carried out by a specialist
- Kilns - full service carried out by a specialist or safety/integrity check by our engineers
- Sewing machine - full service carried out by a specialist
- Heat Treatment (brazing hearth) - full gas service carried out by a specialist or safety/integrity check by our engineers
- Fume cupboards - full service carried out by a specialist or COSHH testing carried out by our engineers
- Garage equipment - full service carried out by a specialist
- Electrical safety/integrity checks on various equipment carried out by our engineers
Our Maintenance Services
Interested in Maintenance?
Click below to get in touch with our dedicated Maintenance Team, who can offer advice on the services you require and provide a no-obligation quotation.
Post servicing reports, a summary of recommended remedial work and parts and labour proposals will be supplied to you on completion.
Why is maintenance important?
- Meet all current legislation, insurance requirements and responsibilities including COSHH 2002 Regulations, PUWER 1998 Regulations, LOLER 1998 Regulations, BS4163:2014, BS7671:2008, HSE Guidelines HSG 258
- Ensure equipment is safe for you and your students
- Carrying out LEV testing within the required 14-month intervals, and Portable Appliance Testing within the required 12-month intervals.
- Extend the working life of your equipment
What do customers think of our maintenance services?
"I am confident and impressed in the servicing and testing of our equipment and machines by TSL engineers, which makes me feel comfortable that staff and children can use them safely and effectively."
The King John Middle School
TSL has proven to be a very reliable organisation. They keep the customer informed, meet all agreed deadlines and provide a very efficient and competent service. The staff are very friendly and efficient; they offer useful and relevant advice to ensure safe practice and use of equipment. Woodlands School will continue to use TSL and has no hesitation in recommending them to other establishments."
Woodlands School (Peter Leech - D&T Supervisor)
Our accreditations and associations...
Follow the link below to get in touch with our dedicated Maintenance Team, who can offer advice on the services you require and provide a no-obligation quotation.
Not only do we ensure that our teams maintain the relevant and up-to-date qualifications and accreditations to carry out work to the highest standards, but we are also members of a wide variety of associations within the educational and engineering sectors. This allows us to ensure that we have the knowledge and capabilities required in these sectors, providing you with peace of mind when choosing TSL as your maintenance provider.
Alternatively, email [email protected] or call the Maintenance Team on 01743 453 253 for additional information.